Wednesday 13 October 2010

Research

As my short is mainly situated in a back garden, i need some images to start helping me with my environment and the type of props i will need inside.

Kinds of things you may see in a garden:
Tree house
Climbing frame
Slide
Sand pit
Swing
Table and chairs
Plants
Wooden fence
Shed
Back of the house

Childrens toys:
Bike
Ball
Cuddly toys
Train
Crayons
Figures

Here are some images i have gathered up which will help me to plan out what my back garden should look like. I also need to think about if this child is spoilt with all the toys he could wish for, or use more of the surroundings of the garden to capture the boys imagination.





Here are some different type of trees, some look friendlier than others as i need to think about what sort of theme the short should be. I could have a more dark and gloomy feel to the animation which would have scary looking trees, or i could have a bright and colourful surrounding which would have friendly looking trees, filled with leaves which has a healthy glow.




No comments:

Post a Comment