Friday, 29 April 2011

Final Xylophone

From my previous post the Xylophone has completely changed. I am really pleased with the way this has turned out. It looks just the way i drew it. To create the head and tail i used the create poly tool and drew the very rough shapes. They did not look to great at first and i had to add more vertexes so that i could make the shape nice and smooth.
When modelling the tail, i had a happy accident happen, where the tail goes near the middle you may notice a slight wave in the tail. I never meant to do that but once i saw it i thought it looked really good and made sure i made it look the same on the other side.
Where i was going to have the screws inside the drill holes of the bar, i thought it would be safer if i placed a little round plastic cover which is child friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment