Sunday, 24 April 2011
Here is the final version of the house. From the previous post, there has been a few changes. I added the tiles like i said i would which i really think brings the house out, if the tiles had just been textured on as a plane surface, i think the house would have looked rather dull. I just used a plane and shaped that into a tile an duplicated that to complete the roof. I also made the smaller roofs a little more realistic by extruding the middle part in to form a triangle. I nearly forgot to put in a drain pipe for the waste until Ryan said about that, and i also added in a mat by the door. They are only small things, but they are the things which can really make props stand out.